Trillium Employment Services is an organization committed to developing employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities. Our professional staff work closely with businesses and applicants to ensure a quality match and long term success. Individuals with disabilities who seek employment in the community can receive assistance from Trillium in several areas:
- Assessment or Planning. We can help you target the type of employment that you desire.
- Job Development. We will work with you to find a job.
- Job Coaching. We will work with you at your place of employment to ensure you learn to do your job effectively.
- Job Retention. We will work with you and the employer to ensure you maintain your job for at least the first 90 days.
- Ongoing Support Services. Those eligible for this service through the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and King, Clark, Kitsap, or Pierce Counties will receive job retention services for the duration of employment.
- Replacement Services. Those eligible for this service through DDD and King, Clark, Kitsap or Pierce Counties will receive job replacement services if they become unemployed.